Join Our Team
Come join us at Paladin -- we're a b-corp tackling access to justice through technology, innovation, and leveraging the power of the private sector for good.
Full Stack Engineer
New York City, Chicago, Remote
Paladin’s mission is to close the access to justice gap by streamlining legal pro bono. We value strong team players who are forward-thinking and agile to help realize our vision of helping those most in need.
We are seeking a full-stack engineer to work directly with our CTO on bringing our SaaS product to market and scaling it to a global customer base. You will learn a ton about the challenges of the pro bono legal services ecosystem and use that knowledge to design and implement new product features that make our users’ day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with team members and stakeholders to shape our product roadmap
- Design and fully implement product features including UI elements, server-side components and data model changes.
- Contribute to technology strategy and architectural decisions
- Help to implement software development best practices and processes to make Paladin a great place to write code.
- Full stack engineering experience.
- Minimum two years experience in building out and scaling technology in a small, effective, and iterative environment.
- Experience working with Git in a team environment.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Excellent communication skills with tech and non-tech audiences
What we offer:
- Meaningful and impactful mission of increasing access to justice
- Benefits package
- Equity ownership potential
- Participation in and access to a preeminent accelerator program (starting Summer 2017)
- Dedicated, passionate team (with backgrounds at Skadden, the United Nations, the Justice Department, and charity: water) committed to driving Paladin’s success
Python, Django, Postgres