We are thrilled to announce Paladin’s inaugural Advisory Board to help guide our strategy as we continue scaling access to pro bono services! The board comprises industry leaders and experts who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to Paladin’s team and mission.
Advisory Board members include:
- Nicole Bradick, Founder & CEO of Theory & Principle;
- Eddie Hartman, Partner at Simon-Kucher & Partners, Co-Founder of LegalZoom;
- David Hashmall, Chairman Emeritus of Goodwin;
- Logan LaHive, Founder & CEO of Frank and former Managing Director of Techstars Chicago; and
- Jim Sandman, Distinguished Lecturer and Senior Consultant to the Future of the Profession Initiative at UPenn Carey Law School, and former President of the Legal Services Corporation.
The Advisors’ expertise includes law firm, legal services organizations, justice technology, and startup experience, and we are confident that their insights will be invaluable as we grow. “I feel honored to have been asked to serve on the Advisory Board of Paladin and am really looking forward to working with the Paladin team and contributing to their important efforts to facilitate the legal community’s access to pro bono work for the benefit of those in need,” said Hashmall. Sandman added, “I admire Paladin’s creative use of technology to simplify, rationalize, and increase the placement of pro bono cases. Paladin’s commitment to constant innovation and improvement, its provision of free access to legal services organizations, and its responsiveness to the needs of all of its stakeholders are enabling more and more low-income people to get the pro bono legal help they need.”
We appreciate their commitment to increasing access to justice and look forward to their contributions as we work towards achieving our 2023 goals!